Electrician for Agriculture
Agriculture operations such as farms and dairies cannot operate without electricity. Irrigation systems, water pumps, and storage facilities require electricity, and are vital to the business. The efficient use of electrical systems can conserve energy and significantly cut down on your operations costs. The Electrical Safety Authority highly recommends that all farms have wiring, and electrical equipment checked by a licensed journeyman electrician. Bad electrical systems can be dangerous, and it’s not worth losing your business. Our electricians verify that your electrical is safe, so you can get back to business!
At an Agricultural Safety Inspection our electricians perform the following:
- Check your electric powered farm equipment for potential hazards.
- Identify potential threats/environmental threats to your electrical systems.
- Confirm electrical system grounding.
- Check your GFCI or (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) receptacles or breakers to ensure they are all in proper working condition.
- Perform a visual inspection of all accessible wiring while checking for damage.
- Ensure panels, circuits and outlets are not overloaded.
- Ensure all electrical tools have proper grounding protection.
- Verify that in case of an electrical emergency you know how to disconnect the power.
- Power for hemp processing, drying and extraction
- Seed processing facilities
- Livestock facilites
- Irrigation and pump systems
- Straw press facilities
- Dairy Farms
Outdated electrical equipment can be unreliable and dangerous to you and your workers. Upgraded equipment will keep the power on to keep your business running safely and reliably.