Career Opportunites with Axis Electric
Axis Electric is a well-established, locally owned electrical contractor with immediate openings for an Oregon licensed electrician. We are looking for self-motivated, reliable, honest and hard-working individuals to join our team.
The journeyman electrician position is a full-time hourly wage of $38.00 to $42.00 an hour (based on experience) and is nonunion.
Axis employee beneifts are:
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO): Five days of PTO for the first two years, after two years ten days PTO. Upon the completion of the fourth year, fifteen days PTO.
- HOLIDAY PAY: Holiday pay for New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, two days for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- INSURANCE: Employer provided medical, vision and dental
- 401K: Axis offers a 401K with a company match up to 6% after the 90-day probationary period.
- We provide a van, gas card, and company credit card based on position and driving record.
There are a few requirements for the position:
- Valid Oregon journeyman license
- Valid drivers license and acceptable drivers record
- Strong background in new construction (rough-in and trims), remodel and tenant improvements in both residential and commercial projects
- Professional and effective communication with coworkers, customers and vendors
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Reliable, hardworking and positive attitude
- Great references
If interested in becoming a team member for Axis Electric, please complete the application below and attach your resume.
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with Axis Electric
We hire our apprentices through IEC (Independent Electrical Contractors) of Oregon. If interested, all required information may be obtained by logging on to their website: