Career Opportunities with Axis Electric
Axis Electric is a well established, locally owned electrical contractor with immediate openings for an Oregon licensed electrician. We are looking for self motivated, reliable, honest and hard working individuals to join our team.
Axis employee benefits are:
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO): Five days of PTO for the first two years, after two years ten days PTO. Upon the completion of the fourth year, fifteen days PTO.
- HOLIDAY PAY: Holiday pay for New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, two days for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- INSURANCE: Employer provided medical, vision and dental
- 401K: Axis offers a 401K with a company match up to 6% after the 90-day probationary period.
- We provide a van, gas card, and company credit card based on position and driving record.
There are a few requirements for the position:
- Valid Oregon journeyman license
- Valid drivers license and acceptable drivers record
- Strong background in new construction (rough-in and trims), remodel and tenant improvements in both residential and commercial projects
- Professional and effective communication with coworkers, customers and vendors
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Reliable, hardworking and positive attitude
- Great references
If interested in becoming a team member for Axis Electric, please complete the application below and attach your resume.
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with Axis Electric
We hire our apprentices through IEC (Independent Electrical Contractors) of Oregon. If interested, all required information may be obtained by logging on to their website: